Shipping + FAQS
- We currently ship within the UK using 2nd Class Standard Delivery via Royal Mail and aim to despatch orders within 5 business days (however this may be extended during promotions)
- When your order has been shipped you will receive a confirmation email. Please allow a further 2-3 business day’s delivery time.
- Once sent we are no longer responsible for the shipment or undelivered packages.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We do offer international shipping however please allow extra shipping time for overseas deliveries (2 - 3 weeks is not unusual)
- Import duties, taxes or charges are the customer’s responsibility and are not included in the price of goods or shipment. We advise you check with your local customs office directly before placing your order as these charges are set by the destination country.
Changing your order
- If you need to change the delivery address of your order please email email@example.com as quickly as possible and we will do our best to amend your order if it hasn’t been processed. Once your order has been shipped however it is not possible to make changes.
Cancellations & returns
- All sales are final and non-refundable. Unfortunately, we do not accept cancellations, returns or exchanges.
- Our products are the copyright of Mama Journals and all rights are reserved.
- Our journals and any content within may not be used in any way without the express written permission by us.
Have other questions?
- Please contact us through our contact page and we’ll get back to your as soon as we can.